Thursday, March 23, 2017

Latest About Women and Infertility


The latest information suggests that women with the absence of certain genes are more susceptible to reduced success in achieving conception.  The cause of infertility is attributed to cervical problems, hormonal imbalance, and uterine malformation.   Scientific journals report that the problem may be accentuated due to the absence of certain genes. Maternal factors present in the coding are crucial for the development of the preimplantation embryo. NLRP 2 was first described in the year 2000. Albeit limited knowledge prevails about maternal effect genes that play important role in embryonic development.   

The gene described as NlRP 2 if absent was responsible for many negative aspects. This is a maternal effect gene that plays an important role during embryogenesis the absence of which was related to repeatedly failed pregnancies, embryonic anomalies, malformation of reproductive organs, and complete infertility. In some cases, babies were born with disabilities. All this was tested on lab mice but the outcome on humans is evident.

This finding furthers the scope of in-vitro fertilization where the egg is fertilised in the dish and then placed into the uterus. 

1 comment:

  1. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use donor eggs. I knew we have to try herbal made medicine. I was terrified. I didn't know how to go about it and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended me to Dr Itua herbal medicine in Western African. I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country and I was afraid with shame I must say I thought it was a little bit...wild? Anyway she convinced me to at least check it out. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses Natural Herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. I and My Husband give a try and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. The doctors and staff were so confident and hopeful they projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua and Lori My Dear Friend. Don’t be afraid and just do it! Try Dr itua herbal medicine today and sees different in every situaton.Dr Itua Contact Info...Whatsapp+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua have cure for the following diseases.All types of cancer,Liver/Kidney inflamatory,Fibroid,Infertility.Herpes Virus.

    ReplyDelete